Marketing/Business Development Position (Interior Design) - Los Angeles
Interior Design firm is looking to find a vibrant, smart, driven candidate to lead the business development effort for the firm.
The company is a 15 person interior design firm located in Los Angeles. The company's work is split between hospitality (hotel, casino, restaurant) and high-end residential clientele. Their clients include: MGM, Fairmont, Kimpton, Hilton, Caesars, Host, Leela Palace, Solaire, Marriott.
The ideal candidate for the marketing position is someone with a background in either design related sales or interior design. The position requires but is not limited to the following:
• Create new client relationship and maintain existing
• Create target list of new contacts and establish monthly goals
• Aggressively pursue new work, get RFPs for projects
• Sales target for Year 1 is $1 million (in new contact projects), Year 2 $2 million
• Must be open to travel- primarily domestic USA
• Must be independent, forward moving, efficient and have an understanding of the design business to be able to effectively contribute.
• Manage branding- website, brochure and all digital collateral
This is a base salary plus commission position. The pay is based on level of experience.
Candidates should be available to start within 2 weeks of hire.