For 65 years, this architecture firm has been shaping environments and creating inspiring places through an idea driven, results-oriented approach to design.
Their team of architects, designers, planners and sustainability experts share the belief that design can create profound and unexpected connections between people and place. With a focus in education, residential, urban mixed-use, hospitality, civic, and commercial office projects, their full-service architecture firm creates environments that sculpt space to shape lives in subtle and empowering ways.
• Involvement in all phases of the design process including programming, schematic design, design development and construction documents and construction administration.
• Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings.
• Translation of hand sketches into AutoCAD designs, detail development, physical and virtual model making, drawing layout for Schematic Design and Design Development, and picking up redlines on Design Development and Construction Documents.
• Assisting and compiling project documents associated with Construction Document production.
• Preparation and production of meeting material; product and material research.
• Maintaining product binders, project binder and project files.
• Provide administrative assistance to team and participation in design reviews and team meetings.
• Assist in managing client expectations, team communication, and consultant coordination.
• Resolve complex technical and design issues.
• Meet deadlines for design deliverables.
• Minimum one to two (1-2) years of experience in technical and design production.
• A degree in Architecture, related field or equivalent experience required.
• Strong 3D visualization skills are required.
• Basic understanding of the arrangement of working drawings, as well as structural, mechanical and electrical systems.
• Proficiency in relevant computer software:
o Building Information Modeling: Revit 2016 or later
o Rendering: 3D Studio Max, Maxwell Render, Twinmotion, or Enscape
o Modeling: SketchUp or Rhino
o AutoCAD 2016 or later
o Microsoft Office