For 65 years, this architecture firm has been shaping environments and creating inspiring places through an idea driven, results-oriented approach to design.
Their team of architects, designers, planners and sustainability experts share the belief that design can create profound and unexpected connections between people and place. With a focus in education, residential, urban mixed-use, hospitality, civic, and commercial office projects, their full-service architecture firm creates environments that sculpt space to shape lives in subtle and empowering ways.
Reports To: Marketing Director & Principal in Charge
General Objective: A strategic thinker and goal-oriented professional in a dynamic environment that requires a versatile writer-producer-coordinator with a strong graphic eye. The go-to for storytelling, marketing information, proposals, awards, presentations, and collateral. The lookout for opportunities to enhance and showcase the firm's unique brand of design and service.
• Plans, manages, and implements marketing operations and strategies firm-wide.
• Oversees the development of external communications and marketing elements, in conjunction with PR Manager
• Develops and implements campaign and brand strategy in the US Market in collaboration with the Principals and Marketing Team
• Manages the day-to-day, tactical efforts of marketing staff firm-wide
• Provides oversight to marketing coordinators
• Provides administrative oversight of the Go- No Go process
• Coordinates or obtains internal information needed and consultant collateral to be included in proposals or at presentations
• Develops and maintains marketing templates and kit-of-part standards for brand consistency
• Ensures that new references are included in marketing submittals
• Develops and maintains a pursuit schedule, including QA/QC tasks
• Follows up on submitted pursuits and tracks all outstanding marketing activities for the regional office(s)
• Delivers top-quality, on-time, effective submittals of proposals, qualification packages, and presentations
• Reviews and approves new marketing projects numbers before they are input into Vision
• Develops, writes and manages production of specialty brochures, signage, invitations, mailers, announcements, etc.
• Maintains active (evolving) project tracker and profiles in collaboration with PR Manager
• Maintains active (evolving) resumes tracker
• Act as the go-to for regional studio project photography
• Incorporates the latest graphic and written work firm-wide
• Disseminates information using the firm-wide marketing infrastructure
• Works directly with the PR Manager to identify relevant publications and opportunities (including events) for firm/advocate positioning
Design Award Submissions
• In collaboration with Design Principal(s), develops and communicates the award submittal criteria
• Manages the submittal process and provides guidance to design staff in creating supporting graphics and narratives
Internal Branded Environment
• Develops, launches, and monitors all in-house graphics (project updates, awards, publications display, and entryway features)
• Promotes project and staff achievements through internal communication channels (DASH, email, postings, etc.)
• Provides guidance and training to design team in adhering to brand guidelines
• Provides oversight and management to ensure project photography is timely and within a prescribed budget
• When needed, works closely with Principals and project teams to curate project photography firm-wide
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design and execution of integrated marketing communications plans
• Strong creative, analytical skills with a systems-thinking approach
• Experience developing and managing marketing teams in an A/E environment, preferred
• Ability to engage multiple stakeholders on several levels at one time
• Strong oral and written communication skills with consistency on tight deadlines
• Commitment to working with cross-functional teams
Contact Us: 213-335-4696