For 65 years, this architecture firm has been shaping environments and creating inspiring places through an idea driven, results-oriented approach to design.
Their team of architects, designers, planners and sustainability experts share the belief that design can create profound and unexpected connections between people and place. With a focus in education, residential, urban mixed-use, hospitality, civic, and commercial office projects, their full-service architecture firm creates environments that sculpt space to shape lives in subtle and empowering ways.
• Involvement in all phases of the design process including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
• Produce presentation graphics, 3D renderings, feasibility studies, schematic designs, documents, working drawings and details.
• Other responsibilities include: product research, field visits, and producing base drawings.
• Under general direction, interface with consultants and external resources.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in technical and design production.
• Solid manual and computer visualization skills and able to develop functional site plans, elevations and sections from programmatic or prototype information.
• Experience in schematic design, design development, construction documentation, construction administration, and review.
• Understands structural, mechanical, and electrical systems. Has solid understanding of the composition requirements of working drawings.
• Understands sustainable practices and industry standards.
• Excellent graphic, verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Applies working knowledge of industry practices and a proven track record of progressively more complex and diverse assignments.
• Solid judgment, based on precedent and policy, in the development of a recommended course of action.
• Coordination with team and communication with team leadership.
• A degree in Architecture, related field or equivalent experience required.
• Proficiency in relevant computer software:
o Building Information Modeling: Revit 2016 or later
o Rendering: 3D Studio Max, Maxwell Render, Twinmotion, or Enscape
o Modeling: SketchUp or Rhino
o AutoCAD 2016 or later
o Microsoft Office.
• Commitment to design innovation and excellence
• Independent, self-directed and self-motivated
• Highly organized
• Values and personality compatible with firm’s culture